Meep meep, there goes Noize in his DAF with 120 miles on the road, the burning rubber, screaming police with fines, bills, and crashes, Aaah yes it’s ETS 2 all over again. What was such a great game in the past, has it still its charms when it comes to ETS 2. As they recently improved the gameplay, even more, we had to try it out. This is the ETS2 DLC review.
The number one DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea brings you to Euro Truck Simulator 2 its countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century. For the first time, you will drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty. Tree’s, nature, small roads, we got them all.
- Over 13.000 kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
As our rubber is burning, does the breaks as well. Glowing red from the heat when the 10 tons of steel has to slow down before the headlights jumping on the green, the taste of early morning breath when you just woke up. We completed 10 Deliveries and everything went well. Or.. well, not everything went perfectly fine.
Being cutted by the NPC. Driving like a madman on the road while all the sudden, a random car thinks to trow his car in front of you. Besides that, we mostly haven’t anything else spotted that came towards our attention, but what we do have seen is that the roads in the game are getting more Uhm… longer without every 30 seconds every crossover.
While the company keeps poring in the money, we spend it again on other useless content. Bobbleheads 😀