Big news! state of decay 2 has a new patch! A whopping 3.1GB worth of new content. What do we have this time and what could we expect? Well, first of all, they have been adding a new mode to the game. The green zone. The green zone is a new mode where new players of state of decay 2 can learn how to play the game without being overrun by zombies. This mode is perfect for beginners, but even for the experts, this could be a perfect way to learn new tactics or taking that risk you don’t want to take in another game session.
Firstly, there is a small new future’s into the game as well such as
- They have increased the fuel capacity for all vehicles
- They have Increased the resource storage’s can held for all bases
- Easier-to-find containers in secured buildings
- Improved follower behaviors against juggernauts and plague hearts
- Tabs on the inventory screen to ease navigation
Welcome to the Green Zone!
Here are some of the key differences you’ll find in a Green Zone:
- Enemies deal less damage
- Your Stamina lasts longer in a fight
- Freak zombies are much rarer
- Crafting items and building facilities are cheaper
- Rucksacks provide more resources
- Scavenging delivers more weapons and skill books
try it out today!. You can also move an existing community to a Green Zone map by opening the Difficulty Screen and selecting “Green Zone.” similar to the other ways you can do now.